Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,991 (18,173,909 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (44 minutes ago)