Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28829 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,569 (R 8,911) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (42 minutes ago)