Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,894 (R$ 2,400) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)