Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.192 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,600 (R$ 3,020) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (28 minutes ago)