Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03565 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,182 (₨89,254) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)