Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03394 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,446 (₨101,514) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)