Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.608 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,895 (€1,062) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)