Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.499 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,583 (€1,019) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)