Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.375 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,247 (€1,199) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)