Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.486 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,438 (€989) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (39 minutes ago)