Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.856 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,513 (AU$2,280) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)