Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,440 (COL$2,638,649) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)