Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.164 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,852 (R$ 3,310) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)