Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13273 SAR / UYU
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,490 ($U26,290) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)