Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.374 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,035 (€922) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (44 minutes ago)