Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,322 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.608 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 87% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,310 (€1,586) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (30 minutes ago)