Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17481 SAR / CZK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,005 (22,909 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (37 minutes ago)