Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 SAR / SRD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,141 (5,787 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)