Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.505 SAR / SRD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,450 (6,836 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)