Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.589 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,180 (€1,129) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)