Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,485 (€1,027) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)