Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,082 (€735) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)