Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00728 SAR / SYP *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,500 (343,329 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (43 minutes ago)