Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.651 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,380 (NZ$2,029) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (33 minutes ago)