Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,240 (€981) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)