Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.629 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,487 (€1,186) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)