Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,996 (€991) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)