Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,121 (€1,160) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)