Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,207 (€765) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (20 minutes ago)