Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,500 (Rp 8,863,376) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)