Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,365 (Rp 15,723,971) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)