Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,664 (Rp 13,605,721) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (35 minutes ago)