Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18749 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,928 (Mex$ 20,950) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)