Cost of living comparison between Pachuca, Mexico and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20139 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,972 (Mex$ 19,723) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)