Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.569 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,337 (£949) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)