Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.267 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,789 (£1,289) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)