Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,854 (€700) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)