Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.382 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,654 (€834) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (35 minutes ago)