Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38533 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,998 (10,376 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)