Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00639 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,263 (667,291 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)