Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.955 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,862 (C$1,984) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)