Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 (2,959TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)