Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44572 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,147 (kr 13,790) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)