Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45913 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,288 (kr 15,873) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)