Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48620 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,293 (kr 17,058) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 2 hours ago)