Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,447 (R$ 2,980) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (37 minutes ago)