Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,139 (R$ 3,595) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (34 minutes ago)