Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03614 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,879 (¥107,346) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)