Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03337 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,274 (¥158,075) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)