Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,900 ($1,307) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (39 minutes ago)