Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42545 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,275 (12,398 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,771 (41 minutes ago)