Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46542 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,879 (10,483 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (32 minutes ago)