Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03220 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,903 (121,229 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)