Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,478 (€1,011) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)