Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,142 (4,004 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)