Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01077 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,400 (315,554 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)