Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,711 ($1,256) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)