Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,544 ($945) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (40 minutes ago)