Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,174 (€896) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)