Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03268 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,670 (¥81,704) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)