Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03627 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,129 (¥86,268) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (34 minutes ago)