Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,030 ($1,342) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)