Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,821 (€1,209) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)