Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,931 (€1,114) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (37 minutes ago)