Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03301 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,432 (¥134,246) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (33 minutes ago)