Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17481 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,454 (Mex$ 14,038) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)