Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03889 SAR / RSD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,520 (90,515 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)