Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,840 (R$ 3,170) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)